Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Title page - Title and subtitle complete.
- Authors - Names of the authors involved complete; only indicate the e-mail address of the corresponding author.
- General - Abstract, keywords and running heading.
- Text - Heading levels and special text elements consistently styled; No heading levels skipped.
- References - Reference lists included at the end in the ‚Literature cited‘ section; Citations in text agree with reference list.
- Figures - Figures (high resolution) as separate files; consecutively numbered and cited in the text; insert figure captions in text file.
- Tables - Consecutively numbered and cited in text.
- Electronic manuscript - Text file as doc, docx; figures, illustrations and graphics as separate files in jpg, tif, eps, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx format. PDF with all components!
- Important - The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.