- All papers are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution - Distribution under Equal Conditions 4.0 International.
- It is the author’s responsibility to obtain online permission to quote material from third-partysources and to cover any costs incurred in securing these rights. The editors should be alerted at the earliest opportunity as to any difficulty in securing these third-party rights.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the worksimultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to sharethe work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusivedistribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repositoryor publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositoriesor on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productiveexchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Schutz personenbezogener Daten
Namen und E-Mail-Adressen, die auf den Webseiten der Zeitschrift eingegeben werden, werden ausschließlich zu den angegebenen Zwecken verwendet und nicht an Dritte weitergegeben.